Not everyone is a good candidate for care…the following information is to give you a good idea if you and Dr. Gina are the right fit to work together.
We work with only those people who are:
- Serious about helping themselves
- Eager to be Pro-active and a “Part of their own healing process”
- Dedicated in taking the necessary steps and investments to achieve their health and wellness goals.
We do not work with those who have a “quick fix” mentality.
The Types of patients Dr. Gina works with…
- Are those struggling with fertility and reproductive challenges not resolved with western medical treatment and or assisted reproductive technologies.
- Are those struggling with gynecological and hormonal issues also not resolved with western medical treatment.
- Are those struggling with not knowing what else to do, where else to go or who else to talk to about their reproductive health challenges and or gynecological and hormonal issues.
- Are those who understand that the process and road back to optimal health and thus optimized reproductive and fertility potential, gynecological and hormonal health, is NOT an “overnight” process, but one that must honor and work within the body’s cellular lifecycle time frames (ie: 90-120 days)
- Are those who are open, ready and committed to begin integrating lab-based nutritional supplementation and dietary therapy and customized herbal therapy into their daily routine, understanding the importance of compliance and consistency.
- Are those who understand that the financial investment involved (labs costs, tele-consults, food shopping, supplements, Chinese herbs, etc) is an investment in themselves, in their long-term health and for patients a part of our fertility and pre-conception programs, then also is an investment in the health of their future children and grandchildren.
- The financial investment is a bargain compared to reproductive assisted technologies, such as IUI and IVF. Also, this investment has the added bonus of improved overall health with optimized reproductive function, gynecological and endocrine (hormone) health being the results of Dr. Gina’s women’s wellness programs.
Usually they’ve been told by their other doctors such things as:
“There is nothing more we can do and/or offer you.”
"You have declining/poor/premature ovarian decline".
“Your too old to have a baby” or “you have old/geriatric eggs”.
“Here is an oral contraceptive to regulate your cycle
and help with menstrual cramping”.
"Night sweating and insomnia are normal things to experience
while going through peri-menopause and menopause"
Dr. Gina’s Clinical Approach is Unique
The Fertility and Women’s Wellness Programs Dr. Gina utilizes, is unique in that she integrates Functional medicine (Functional Gynecologic-Reproductive endocrinology, Functional immunology, Functional nutrition, Functional laboratory analysis and lab-based nutritional supplement and dietary Protocols) with customized Chinese Herbal Medicine, Nutritional & Dietary therapy and Lifestyle recommendations and modifications aimed at promoting and improving overall female health, as well as, support the possibility of conceiving and carrying a healthy baby to term.
Dr. Gina is committed to looking at and investigating the underlying causes behind your gynecological and hormone issues and or inability to conceive via looking at the other body systems and their influences on the reproductive system, in addition to closely evaluating the reproductive system on its own. Dr. Gina’s focus is to bring together all aspects of a person’s health to determine the most optimal and effective approaches to get results in the shortest amount of time.
So please allow us to kindly, but firmly say…
“If you’re looking for a quick fix or a superficial diagnosis,
please look elsewhere.”
To learn more about the process of becoming a patient and getting one step closer to optimal female and reproductive health, please click on the button below.
Sign up for our Newsletter!
Stay up to date on the latest Functional Medicine and Chinese Medical news, research studies, articles, recipes, and health tips pertaining to the fields of Reproductive Medicine and Women's Health, as well as upcoming live and virtual talks, seminars and webinars given by Dr. Gina.
Our daughter was born February, 2013!
I sought out Dr. Gina's services after being unable to conceive for two years. I had been with two practitioners prior to Dr. Gina, and knew from the beginning, she was exceptionally different and had so much passion for what she does. The road we traveled was not always easy and she told me from the beginning that if I followed what she recommended, I will get my desired result... <read more>
American Board of Oriental
Commission for Acupuncture
and Oriental Medicine
Disclaimer: The information on this site is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is intended to provide prospective patients with education, but does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Please consult your health care provider before making any healthcare decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition. Dr. Gina Mortellaro-Gomez, Healing Traditions Integrated Wellness, LLC shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site. By visiting this site you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented. If you do not agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, you should not enter this site.